POLICY & PROCEDURES
COVID POLICY & PROCEDURES
As an essential business, we have remained open to serve our customers. We are following all CDC Guidelines and taking the precautions necessary to ensure that our employees and customers remain safe during this difficult time.
COVID-19 UPDATE + NEW POLICIES
Your health and safety are our first priority.
- Guest, Customers and Employees must wear masks to work and or shop at our locations.
- For sanitation purposes, there will be no smelling or touching of display jars, products, etc.
- To prevent crowds from forming, waiting inside the shop is now prohibited. We ask that you please adhere to CDC guidelines and stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from others while waiting for your order.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
In addition to routine cleaning, we are actively disinfecting the shop, including high-traffic and high-touch areas, bathrooms, counter-tops, pagers, computer screens, etc.
- Our staff wear latex gloves when handling products.
- Our employee hand-washing policy is being strictly enforced.
- Employees have been instructed to stay at home if they feel sick, have a fever, or experience any COVID-19 symptoms. We urge you to do the same.
- Hand sanitizer is available for our customers in-shop.
We are taking as many preventative measures as we can to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern. Thank you for being a loyal customer. It is our intent to remain transparent. We are privileged to serve you and your community and look forward to seeing you soon.